Call for Speakers
From Fintechs that are changing the way we bank, invest, save and make payments to the wild tumult of cryptocurrency, blockchain and ICOs, we’re witnessing both evolutionary and revolutionary changes in our most fundamental institutions. Fintech India 2020 expo invites you to be a part of the conference with the highest quality content.
The Call for Speakers is now open to ensure to identify trends, industry leadership and opportunities in the emerging world of Payments, with an emphasis on the blockchain, cryptocurrency
and the coin economy.
| 25 July 2019 :
||Start of call of speakers
| 31 October 2019 :
Deadline for submitting proposals
| 1 November - 15 November :
| 18-19 November :
|| Results communicated to participants
Submissions will be evaluated based on three aspects: Innovation, Impact, and Feasibility.
Who can participate?
Traditional financial institutions, cryptocurrency developers (large and small), blockchain developers, international finance leaders, VC and token investors, e-commerce developers, payment providers, regulators and legislators, etc.
- The conference committee will review all abstracts that have been submitted on time and in the correct format
- The sessions are of the combination of presentations and panel discussions format with one keynote presentation. The keynote slots are reserved for contributions covering a wider scope which are of interest to audience and address the progress and novelties within the topic. All the speakers are required to submit the presentation by certain deadline after acceptance of the abstract
- Please avoid double submissions. In case you would like to replace or adjust your previously submitted abstract, please send the new version to email@example.com
- Please make sure the entries you are making should be correct as it will used for promotion till the end of the expo
- Applications send by other means will not be accepted
- Commercial texts promoting particular products will not be accepted
- Please avoid special characters during submission
- All information is to be provided in English only
- Co-Presenters are not allowed
- Organiser does not cover travel, accommodation and ground logistics costs but speakers enjoy free charge registration for entire event
- An automated confirmation email will be generated when your abstract is submitted successfully. If you do not receive a confirmation email please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speakers must be aware that the Conference Committee is the final authority on all participation.